Eggs (1 dozen)
- Monday and Tuesday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the farm
- Monday from 5:30pm to 6pm in Chelsea on the parking lot of the Gatineau Park Visitor Center.
We add on our online store the eggs laid the previous week every Tuesday at 6pm.
Eggs from our hens raised on pasture from May to October. Whether in the field or in their coop, our hens always have plenty of space to stretch their legs!
The eggs you'll get in your box reflect the size of our hens: some very large and others smaller.
Their food consists of:
- grains without pesticides, chemical preservatives or animal by-products;
- ground flax seed for eggs rich in omega-3;
- grasses and insects they find in the fields from May to October.
Storage : Wash your eggs with lukewarm water then store them in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.